Business Planning That Safeguards Your Future
Dallas Business Planning Lawyers
Putting More Than 30 Years of Experience to Work for You
Are you seeking an experienced Dallas business planning lawyer who understands the legal issues you may face and can advise you of knowledgeable options?
At the law office of Stephen Kaplan, P.C., in Dallas, Texas, we understand the importance of effective business planning in minimizing the negative consequences of business challenges. We represent business clients throughout the life of their businesses to ensure that their rights and interests are protected regardless of what the future may bring.
Lead attorney Stephen Kaplan has more than 30 years of experience representing business clients. Wherever you may be in your business planning, we have probably seen something similar and can quickly develop an effective response. Building upon this experience, we can help you create a plan that works for your business – whether you are working to grow the business, maintain existing levels of business or change the size of your business. We also assist with buying and selling a business. We will work with you to develop an overall plan for business operations so that you understand all of the options for your business’ future. We can help you negotiate the financing for your business, including, where available, government sponsored loans, subsidies, and contractual preferences.
Contact our law offices today to schedule a confidential consultation regarding your business planning concerns.
Developing Effective Legal Protections to Mitigate Risks
Many of the legal considerations for business planning focus upon risk. It is impossible to predict what the future may bring. Yet, with effective business planning, you can help ensure that your business is prepared for all contingencies.
We have the knowledge necessary to help you understand the risks surrounding any particular issue, including:
- Tax implications of different forms of business organization
- Acquisition of commercial property to expand your operations
- Partnership with vendors to cut costs or supply your business materials
Some other services we provide our clients include:
- Developing legally sound employment policies, to reduce the risk of future employment litigation
- Preparing noncompete and confidentiality agreements to prevent your employees from disclosing your trade secrets or working for competitors
- Negotiating licensing agreements, so that you don’t risk allegations of copyright or trademark infringement
- Drafting legally sound contracts to help clients avoid future contract disputes
- Preparing loan documents, credit applications and credit agreements to help ensure our clients are paid back on commercial debts
- Preparing business plans and assisting clients with financing options, including SBA, MESBIC, HUB, and other government programs
- Preparing business contracts, consulting agreements, and other business transactions with contractors, suppliers, vendors and business associates
Contact a Fort Worth LLC Formation and Business Planning Attorney
Our experienced business planning attorneys can effectively handle all business law matters, including organization and formation and litigation. Contact our Dallas law offices today to schedule a confidential consultation.