Achieve Your Business Law Needs With Skillful Litigation
Every business encounters legal issues. Successful businesses rely on the right legal professional to handle those issues.
At the Dallas law firm of Stephen Kaplan, P.C., our goal is to help businesses succeed. We address the legal needs of established small- to mid sized businesses throughout the DFW area. Additionally, we help entrepreneurs, startups and nonprofit organizations with all their legal concerns and business litigation needs in Dallas, Fort Worth and throughout Texas.
Addressing All Legal Needs For Business Clients
Our firm is unique in that we don’t limit ourselves to just litigation or transactional work. We handle both. Business lawyer Stephen Kaplan is an accomplished litigator as well as an effective negotiator with extensive transactional experience. His nearly 40 years of experience handling all aspects of Texas business law give him a firm foundation for serving clients.
This adaptability enables us to better serve the needs of business clients, many of whom return to us for guidance on an ongoing basis. For example, we help clients with:
- Starting a business and working through the important legal questions that go along with building a new venture
- Establishing bylaws, shareholder agreements, operating agreements and other critical governing documents
- Handling business disputes involving contracts, buyouts, valuation, dissolution and any other business-related issue
- Drafting and enforcing employment policies
- Defending against employment claims such as discrimination and wrongful termination
- Prosecuting or defending against claims involving breach of fiduciary duty
- Dissolving a business or parting ways with partners
In addition to handling traditional business litigation, we represent clients in mediation, arbitration and other out-of-court dispute resolution methods. Ultimately, we will pursue whatever course of action is best suited for meeting your business goals and financial parameters.